Details: Hourly Rate ($15.00 per hour.)
155 West 22nd Street
Responsibilities & Duties
· Develops and maintains office forms and procedures and assists with administrative tasks.
· Answers central telephone system and directs calls accordingly.
· Receives the public and answers questions, in person and by telephone; responds to inquiries from employees, tenants and others and refers, when necessary, to the appropriate person, official or department.
· Operates office equipment as required.
· Composes, types and edits correspondence, reports, memoranda and other material.
· Maintains office supply inventory.
· Functions as a liaison between tenants and program staff
· Cleans lounge and first floor & removes garbage as needed
· Answer daily telephone calls, take detailed messages, sort and distribute resident parcels and mail, and accept/record package deliveries in a timely manner
· Ensure safety of the building, lobby, and all common areas, and report occurrences or concerns
· Enforce building policies and procedures outlined in desk manual and precisely log all building activities
· Respond to all emergency situations by alerting management, following safety precautions, and accurately documenting through a daily log
· Assist management in resident activities and attend all required meetings
- · Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume and cover letter to
Ms. Sujet Vedagiri (email@example.com)
Mr. Abdul Alhassan (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Charles Schade (email@example.com)
Linkedin Company Profile
St. Francis Friends of the Poor, INC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, medical condition, disability or any other legally protected status.