Details: $22-$25 per hour
550 POST AVENUE
Westbury Friends School seeks a part time After School Coordinator who is responsible, energetic, creative, and innovative. Our after School Program serves students in Nursery – 2nd Grade.
- Create activities and maintain an environment that facilitates active, hands-on learning, group management, self-expression and choice, cultural diversity and inclusion of all children.
- Encourage play, and growth in all areas of development: social, emotional, cognitive, language, physical, and more.
- Demonstrate initiative.
- Spend most of the time outdoors.
- Be professional, warm and kind in interactions with children, co-workers, and families.
- Have excellent administrative, organizational, and record keeping skills
A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood or Childhood Education, Child Development, or a related field. At least two years of classroom experience necessary.
The hours are 2:00 pm – 6:00 pm Monday – Friday. Position is Sept-June.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email a cover letter and resume to email@example.com Please include position you are applying for in the cover letter. No calls please.