907 West First Street
The Communications and Events Specialist is responsible for managing our communications, events, and media strategy, including website content, and media relations. Work hours may fluctuate depending on events, website updates /services, and media inquiries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for event logistics, including securing venues, contracts for catering and AV needs, managing a budget, managing the RSVP/registration process, and creating all event materials.
- Coordinate event sponsorships by keeping accurate records of pledges, payments, and benefits promised to sponsors; ensure that sponsors receive recognition for their sponsorship.
- Manage CRM website and blog, updating content and design as needed, with the goal of increasing community engagement. Communicate with Development staff to align social media coverage with events and mailings.
- Build and maintain relationships with local media; this includes pitching stories to local media, promoting CRM events and initiatives through press releases, and securing free and paid PSA. .
- Responsible for in-house design elements including, but not limited to: stationary, flyers, brochures, programs, promotional materials and invitations. Ensure consistent CRM branding.
- Assist in developing communication/marketing plans for CRM events and initiatives, creating photo and text content for distribution across a variety of mediums.
- Measure analytics; record weekly and monthly statistics for website, e-Newsletter, and social media pages as well as media appearances to measure impact and set goals to increase engagement and overall effectiveness
- Other duties as assigned
Medical, Dental, 403(b)
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send resume and cover letter to Sharon Bremer, Director of Development, at email@example.com.
No phone calls, please.