The Chapter Services Coordinator serves as a resource to PFLAG chapters and volunteer leaders in areas of paperwork, affiliation, and yearly reporting compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinates chapter affiliation process and maintains paperwork on all chapters.
- Coordinates annual IRS chapter reporting and other related chapter reporting requirements.
- Assists chapters with submission of dues and membership information.
- Ensures the accuracy of information relating to chapters in public and internal directories.
- Maintains chapter and member information in database and runs reports on data when needed.
- Works with colleagues to answer chapter questions concerning insurance, charitable solicitations, incorporation, and other federal or state related requirements.
- Conducts research and develops materials in collaboration with staff, volunteers, members, and coalition partners.
- Provides consulting and resources for PFLAG members and chapters.
- Performs all other relevant responsibilities, as requested.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to creative teamwork
- General office equipment, including network copier, fax machine, postage meter, printers
- PC computers and software, including Microsoft Office and G Suite
- Bilingual skills
- Experience with 501c3s and state incorporation requirements
- Nonprofit experience
- Salesforce database experience
- Experience working with volunteers
- HTML experience
Competitive salary and generous employee benefits
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, please send a resume and thoughtful cover letter to Jamie Curtis, Director of Chapter Engagement. These items can be emailed, as PDFs, to firstname.lastname@example.org