Full Time Contract
LOS ANGELES CHAMBER ORCHESTRA
position title: Advancement Operations Contract Position
reports to: Director of Advancement & Leadership Giving
The ideal candidate must have advanced knowledge of PatronManager or Salesforce and a working knowledge of Research Point or other prospect research software for a four month contract, up to 30 hours a week in LACO’S downtown Los Angeles offices.
Four to six years of relevant advancement work experience including operational experience required. An interest in the arts preferred. Must be self-motivated, self-starting, sophisticated, with strong attention to detail.
scope & responsibilities
• Demonstrated comfort with data and its performance evaluation, and maintenance of departmental strategic plans and budgets.
• Creation and maintenance of customized reports in PatronManager.
• Ensure timely gift fulfilment through management of the pledge tracking and reminder process; run regular reports on outstanding pledges.
• Familiarity with systems and processes required for major donor and prospect management, from prospect research techniques to best practices for pledge tracking and stewardship.
• List pulls for philanthropic appeals, and revenue generating events, and stewardship events.
• Research current and potential major donors and create donor profiles using industry best practices; utilize and maintain the prospect research software.
• Oversee donor benefits program; keeping LACO up-to-date on stewardship best practices; ensure accurate and timely execution of deliverables; maintain benefit collateral and web presence, accuracy and functionality.
• Manage department data entry, track fundraising progress to goal, with accompanying expectations.
• Experience with moves Management processes and best practices.
• Excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills.
to apply Please email cover letter and resume to https://laco.submittable.com/submit.
Minimum Education Required