' Medicaid Service Coordinator' - Case Manager - Bilingual - Spanish English
- Job posted by AllCare Provider Services, Inc.
AllCare Provider Services, Inc.'
' Medicaid Service Coordinator'
The MSC provides active assistance to persons with developmental disabilities such as Autism spectrum disorders, Down’s Syndrome, intellectual disability, Cerebral Palsy, Fetal Alcohol Syndrome, ADHD, hearing loss, learning disability, vision impairment and other developmental delays, as they navigate community and service systems in pursuit of the necessary and desired services and supports. These are targeted to assist clients in achieving or maintaining their personal goals and outcomes.
An MSC helps their clients access medical, social, educational, psychosocial, employment, habilitation, rehabilitation, financial, residential, and legal services, as available and in accordance with the person’s needs and valued outcomes, as expressed in the client’s Individualized Service Plan (ISP).
The Core Responsibilities of the MSC include:
- Receiving and processing applications for services coordination for new clients
- Creating an ISP (Individualized Service Plan) / life style outcomes for each client
- Advocating for client interests
- Monitoring and Following up service quality
- Billing Service Documentation
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in any one of the following human services fields, from an accredited college or university:
- Health and/or Human Services OR
- A Registered Nurse (RN) degree in nursing. OR
- A completed Associate‘s Degree, in other than health and human services, AND a minimum of 20 college credits in health or human services courses. OR
- Enrolled in a Bachelor‘s Degree program, with a minimum of 60 credits completed toward a bachelor‘s degree, in a field other than health or human services, AND a minimum of 20 college credits in health or human services courses.
- One (1) Year Direct Experience working with any developmentally disabled population.
- One (1) Year Case Management, any area of Human Services
- Bilingual in Spanish and English is REQUIRED for One of two positions available.
- English dominant Only for second available position
- Excellent interpersonal, conflict resolution, and communication skills (verbal and written),
- Self organizational skills and time management, complete multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Basic Word processing, email, calendar management
HIRING IS SUBJECT TO:
- Successful check of Staff Exclusion List (SEL) in Justice Center of OPWDD
- Successful Check of the Statewide Central Register of Child Abuse and Maltreatment (SCR)
- Fingerprint Clearance of Criminal Record
AllCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local civil rights laws. We encourage all qualified individuals to apply.
Health, Dental, Life Insurance, paid by Agency
Retirement Plan Available
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish and English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Forward resume and cover letter to Careers@allcareps.org