Part Time Temporary
71 Oglethorpe St NW
The Humane Rescue Alliance (HRA) is currently seeking to hire a temporary Donor & Gift Manager. The Donor & Gift Manager will be responsible for managing new and existing donor contact and gift information within Raiser's Edge. This is a part-time, temporary position not to exceed two weeks following the hire of a full-time position. For a complete job description please visit HRA's website at www.humanerescuealliance.org
- Enter donations received via mail and phone into Raiser’s Edge, determining gift type and subtype, campaign and appeal, and other gift information. Complete special program tribute acknowledgments.
- Create new donor records and update existing donor records with donor contact information, preferences, constituent codes and other donor-related detail.
- Identify type and subtype of gift (i.e., cash, credit, donor advised fund, charitable annuity, grant, bequest, stock,recurring).
- Import gifts from online donation pages via Import-O-Matic.
- Manage online page coding (i.e., appeal and finance coding) via Luminate.
- Determine whether or not gift is soft credit or direct credit, unrestricted or restricted.
- Assist the Development Associate in generating gift acknowledgment letters using the merge function within Raiser’s Edge.
- Performs other duties and projects as needed.
HRA is an EOE.
Minimum Education Required