35 Village Road
CEE is seeking a Data Management Assistant to provide cross-cutting support for several CEE data-driven products, including CEE Program Summaries and CEE Qualifying Product Lists (QPLs). Your work will help to accelerate market uptake of energy efficient products in the U.S. and Canada during this period of rapid transformation in the energy sector. This entry level position is part of a five-person team, reporting to the Director of Finance and Administration. Data collection and management will constitute a large portion of the Data Management Assistant’s initial tasks, with the opportunity to take on increasing levels of responsibility, including data and trend analysis across 17 CEE Program Summaries. Necessary attributes for this position include prior experience managing and analyzing large data sets, a service-oriented outlook, strong interpersonal and written communication skills, and tremendous attention to detail.
- Perform data collection, cleansing, and analysis in support of 17 CEE Program Summaries in a variety of program areas
- Process submissions, manage data, and compile monthly and quarterly updates to CEE lists of qualifying energy efficient products
- Record attendance data from CEE Committee Meetings and provide reports to relevant CEE Committee Chairs
- Internal and external meeting support
- Bachelor’s degree and work experience in a professional setting
- Experience managing and analyzing large data sets
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office software (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to manage personal workload across multiple projects and teams
- Attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to visually represent data is desired
- Other duties as assigned
The CEE Office is currently located at 98 N Washington Street, Suite 101, Boston, MA 02114. We are excited to announce our new office location, effective November 1, 2018, at Ferncroft Corporate Center, 35 Village Rd, Middleton MA. The new location offers many amenities including a full-service cafeteria and a fitness center and is convenient to I-95, Rt. 1, and Rt. 128.
Interviews will be conducted at our Boston location. The successful candidate will begin employment in the new Middleton office.
Located in the greater Boston area, CEE is an award-winning consortium of efficiency program administrators from the United States and Canada that unifies program approaches across jurisdictions to increase impact in fragmented markets. By joining forces at CEE, individual electric and gas efficiency programs are able to partner not only with each other, but also with other industries, trade associations, and government agencies. Working together, administrators leverage the effect of their ratepayer funding, exchange information on successful practices and, by doing so, achieve greater energy efficiency for the public good. For more information, see our Web site at www.cee1.org.
CEE offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Applications will be reviewed upon receipt. Please submit a cover letter and resume, including references. At your option you may also provide a past school or work project that illustrates your ability to analyze and represent data visually. Applications should be sent via e-mail to Quincy Gottwig at email@example.com. Please note the location you found this posting.
You must be eligible to work in the United States independent of company sponsorship. CEE is an Equal Opportunity Employer.