Details: This is a full time, hourly position, 40 hours per week with benefits.
444 South Flower Street
The Program Coordinator is an integral part of the Strategic Relations Department. The position interfaces with all levels of LAEDC personnel, Executive Committee, Board of Governors, LAEDC member firms and larger external business community. The Program Coordinator's chief role includes database management (salesforce and Cvent) and coordination of various board and public facing event activities by performing the following specific duties:
· Coordinate and staff LAEDC member meetings and public-facing events including serving as a liaison, and assisting in doing deep research for programming and logistics as assigned.
· Manage on-site event registration, working closely with the Event Programs Director. This includes pre-event logistics including event supplies, site visits, venue, catering, and décor.
· Responsible for managing CVENT (event software) by creating event/meeting invitations, upload necessary lists, oversee registration, and create outreach strategy to increase attendance at all events.
· Responsible for procurement of speakers for various member meetings such as, and not limited to, Roundtables with Staff, LAEDC member orientations, and additional events as assigned.
· Assist in the development of the agenda for the Board of Governor and Executive Committee meetings including room logistics, creation of presentation which may include using microsoft suite, including powerpoint and Prezi. Preparation of registration lists, handouts, nametags, Board packet printing, and agenda preparation. Serve as liaison with guest speakers.
· Create invoices as necessary which may include: event sponsorships, table purchases, ticket purchases, or membership related dues. Track follow up needed for revenue collection.
· Manage effective membership engagement and active participation from Primary Members to all other member company employees through effective database analysis, creative marketing strategies such as updating Briefly email notices, and communicating via phone and email with members on a consistent basis.
· Responsible for event updates and accurate member listing on printed collateral and on website, as needed.
· Responsible for entering and tracking membership data in CRM database (Salesforce); maintaining accurate member information and updates; develop and produce reports for membership analysis as needed; provide custom generated reports; create lists to assist in mass mailings to help meet membership goals; record cash flow, and related activity.
· Support and contribute to the goals and objectives established for membership, event sponsorship revenues and attendance numbers.
Other duties, responsibilities, and additional event assistance as assigned.
You will be joining a fast paced, dynamic learning environment. We are a team oriented group and rely on each individual to bring their best everyday. We are results oriented, and take pride on our ability to juggle multiple tasks, and handle deadlines with a can-do attitude.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision. Retirement 403B plan.
Includes sick and vacation time. Includes paid holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
The following is required: Salesforce experience, Bachelor degree. If you do not have these requirements, you will not be considered.
The following is desired: working knowledge of event database CVENT, and prezi, interest in local business and politics, and a curiosity about the LA County economy and how to build it. If you read the LA Business Journal and find it interesting, then you'll love the LAEDC. Life long learners will thrive.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
The position needs to be filled right away, we will be interviewing by phone as soon as possible.