401 North 3rd Street
Transplantation Pregnancy Registry International, a Division of Gift of Life Institute and an affiliate of Gift of Life Donor Program, conducts ongoing research focused on the effects of pregnancy on transplant recipients and the effects of immunosuppressive medications on fertility and pregnancy outcomes.
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Research Data Specialist to support the study of post-transplant parenthood and effects of medications on fertility and pregnancy while providing information to transplant recipients contemplating post-transplant parenthood, and to the healthcare providers who care for them.
The Research Data Specialist (RDS) supports the Transplant Pregnancy Registry International (TPR) in its mission to provide ongoing research focused on the effects of pregnancy on transplant recipients and the effects of immunosuppressive medications on fertility and pregnancy outcomes through the collection, maintenance and review of data. The RDS must employ data base management experience, excellent organizational and communion skills and a desire to work with a dedicated group of professionals. You will interact with and learn from world-class health professionals and be part of the team working in a highly collaborative and mission-focused environment.
This position requires an individual who can:
- Organize and maintain TPR data and analytic reporting using PATS’ (Patient Analysis & Tracking System) Axis clinical data management tool.
- Enter data provided by the research coordinators with accuracy and consistency into TPR clinical data management tool.
- Prepare and confirm accuracy of data through standard and custom reporting for further analysis by collaborators for consideration for presentation and/or publication, including for annual report, chapters, articles and abstract submissions.
- Track due dates and drafts routine event reports to study cosponsors as appropriate; discuss other event reports with the senior research coordinator and/or Principal Investigator.
- Maintain schedule for patient, center and industry contact follow-up through TPR electronic database.
- Attend scientific meetings as needed.
- Serve as a backup for corresponding with recipients, transplant centers, hospital medical records staff to request required information/medical records.
Successful candidates will possess:
- BS/BA degree in related field of study
- Strong statistical analysis skills
- Database, basic epidemiological and statistical experience
- Research processes and medical clinical trials experience
- Analytical and problem solving abilities are required in order to gather and summarize data for reports
- Advanced interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations and to demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Strong written communication skills, excellent command of the English language, including spelling, punctuation, grammar and word usage; attention to detail in composing, typing, proofing and editing reports
- Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in Microsoft Office, including Word, Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint software
- Knowledge of medical terminology (transplant, obstetrics) preferred
- Experience with Transplant (abdominal, thoracic, etc.) preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and support diversity in our workplace.
PTO and 403B
Minimum Education Required