The CE Accounts Manager ensures data integrity, document management and control, and consistent business rule application to all members’ CE Registry records and CE Provider records in the related systems. Working with a team of Accounts Managers and assigned with a CE Provider Manager to a dedicated caseload of ASHA Approved CE Providers, the incumbent is responsible for enhancing operational workflow for improved service to members and CE Providers. The incumbent has direct responsibility for establishing and maintaining goodwill relationships with Providers and CE Registry users that result in recruitment, retention and ongoing generation of non-dues revenue. The Accounts Manager trains CE Providers to use ASHA’s CE course reporting processes and troubleshoots issues when they arise.
- Assure accurate and timely creation, processing and maintenance of CE Provider and participant records.
- Train Continuing Education Administrators so they understand the CEB requirements related to participant learning records and to ensure compliance for use of ASHA’s reporting systems. Persuade CE Provider organizations to make changes and improvements to become compliant with CEB requirements when needed.
- Execute CE Registry functions related to participants to earning ASHA CEUs and other related CE Registry services.
- Develop and disseminate CE Registry technical assistance information via phone, emails and other means necessary to help customers understand and use CE Registry services and participate in CE Providers’ courses.
- Gather data, generate reports, identify trends, and resolve issues to improve collaboration and ensure data integrity between the CE unit, CE Providers and other parties as needed.
- Perform accounts receivable functions in accordance with expectations for PCI compliance related to CE Providers and CE Registry users.
- Participate on projects aimed to continuously improve efficiencies in workflow and service to customers.
Knowledge typically acquired through:
- Obtaining a bachelor's degree in Communication Disorders, Adult Education, Data or Business Management, Accounting, or a related field, and
- 2-3 years of experience in data entry, account management, member services, continuing education or related field
Scope and depth of technical skills/knowledge:
Demonstrated ability to:
- Create training materials to train external personnel
- Improve processes and execute testing
- Manage a computer relational database system and/or AMS
- Manage accounting entries within the computer relational database system and/or AMS
- Develop and write specialized correspondence and technical procedures
- Use Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook
Scope and depth of non-technical skills/knowledge:
Demonstrated ability to:
- Work collaboratively on a team as well as the ability to lead project teams in work directives
- Respond promptly and with accepted customer service techniques and utilizing correspondence
- templates or creating a unique response to members’, providers’ and outside agencies’ CE inquiries.
- Quickly and accurately handle multiple tasks and complicated detailed work in an organized fashion in the face of changing priorities and tight timelines
- Identify and resolve variances and discrepancies employing conflict resolution techniques as required
- Communicate verbally and through written correspondence about complex procedures and
- requirements, particularly via the phone and email
- Generate enthusiasm, and establish and promote goodwill with customers and colleagues