Details: Salary is based on education and experience.
10 Acton Street
We are seeking a warm, professional Infant teacher to join our educational community. We offer a friendly, collegial work environment, excellent compensation and benefits. All full-time staff start with two weeks paid vacation and can accrue up to seven weeks paid time off, in addition to twelve sick/personal days, and paid holidays!
- Beautifully designed classrooms, Studio Lab, Indoor Playground, Gross Motor Room, Children's Library and plans to build a natural playground!
- On site Nurse, Program Coordinators and Inclusion Specialist
- Team teaching and excellent teacher--child ratios
- A minimum of an Associate degree in early childhood education, child development, developmental psychology or related field. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Infant toddler certification from the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care.
- Availability to work an eight hour shift between 7:30 am and 5:30 pm
Arlington Heights Nursery School is an equal opportunity employer.
Visit us online at www.ahnschool.org
- Paid breaks and planning time
- High quality medical and dental insurance
- Long and short term disability insurance, life insurance
- 401k Plan
- Rich assortment of engaging professional development opportunities, including conferences, workshops, and on-site trainings
- Most importantly, a commitment to providing the highest caliber early childhood education AND to being an excellent place to work!
Minimum Education Required