3415 Neptune Avenue
Position: Housing and Employment Case Manager
Program/Department: Prospect Plaza & Bay Park Family Services in Coney Island
Reports to: Deborah Quiles – Housing Specialist
Hours: Full Time
BCS provides services to the residents including case management, job readiness and counseling. These locations also offer Family Support Services, which include financial literacy and health and wellness programs enabling BCS clients and residents from the surrounding community to enhance children’s and family emotional, social and physical well-being.
· Provide case management and needs assessment to residents
· Provide counseling and mental health referral services
· Provide referrals for legal guidance and housing support
· Assess and provide individual relief
· Evaluate and provide employment support for residents.
· Maintain a milieu relationship within BCS agency programs
· Create external partnerships
· Participate in agency wide groups and meetings as required.
· Assist with development of funding proposals as needed.
· Other tasks as may be required.
· Bachelor’s Degree in social work, human services, psychology
· Computer literate
· Bilingual in Chinese or Spanish
Medical insurance, voluntary dental and vision insurance; 23 accrued vacation days and 12 sick days, life insurance coverage paid by employer, pre-tax commuter benefits, 403b retirement plan as well as training and professional development opportunities.
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual in Chinese or Spanish
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Email Resume and Cover Letter to:
Jonathan Zamora, Program Coordinator