Join small-but-supercharged nonprofit media organization Lady Freethinker to help stamp out animal cruelty and create a more compassionate world for all species. Through digital campaigns, investigative reports, filmmaking, and partnerships with rescuers and activists worldwide, Lady Freethinker is exposing and stopping systemic animal abuse to effect lasting change.
LFT’s team is fully remote; thus, this is a work-from-home position with flexible hours. Ideal candidates would reside in CA, WA, or VA, where our current employees live. However, qualified candidates from other regions are also invited to apply. This is a half-time position with the potential to grow to full time.
The Development Director Will:
• Develop and maintain a deep understanding of our organization's mission, strengths, and funding needs.
• Along with the founder/president, build and nurture relationships with current and prospective donors.
• Write fundraising email appeals to send to our full email list.
• Plan and execute short- and long-term development strategies and an overall actionable, measurable plan for growth.
• Provide ongoing identification of funding opportunities aligned with Lady Freethinker’s mission and campaign areas.
• Analyze donor data and fundraising campaigns to identify opportunities to elevate impact.
You May Be A Good Fit If:
• You have 4 or more years of experience in nonprofit development (CFRE certification is a plus).
• The prospect of working with a fast-growing organization that you can help build to new levels excites you.
• You work quickly, effectively, and ethically.
• You are an enthusiastic, independent worker just as capable of taking direction as you are taking the reins.
• You think creatively and with a positive, can-do mindset.
• You have exceptionally strong writing skills, and have authored successful fundraising campaigns in the past to a large email list.
• Protecting animals from cruelty will fulfill and sustain your soul.
Join small-but-supercharged nonprofit media organization Lady Freethinker to help stamp out animal cruelty and create a more compassionate world for all species. Through digital campaigns, investigative reports, filmmaking, and…
Email cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org