777 United Nations Plaza
Human Resource Responsibilities
· Manage all HR process such as talent search, preparing job announcements, job description, screening resumes, collecting resumes, contacting, pre-screening applicants for general staff, coordinate interviewing process and provide information to candidates.
· Prepare orientation materials for new employees as well as exit interviews for staff.
· Support administration of benefit plans, oversee payments, and authorize staff additions and terminations to plans.
· Review and calculate payments for benefits bills.
· Support process of working visas.
· Maintenance of records (vacation, attendance, time sheets, contact information, information package, etc.) of employees.
· Prepare contracts for consultants and maintain consultant’s information.
· Assist with update of Employee Handbook and General Office Policies and Procedures.
· Serve as dedicated staff ombudsperson.
General Office Responsibilities
· Supervise purchase and maintenance of office supplies, furniture and equipment.
· Organize upkeep of all IPI office space, including kitchen, mailroom, basement, etc.
· Maintain administration files and records and supervising the general filing system, storage systems and historical archive.
· Arrange coverage for the reception desk and if needed covering reception desk.
· Assist with negotiating contracts and vendor relations; settle disputes over billing matters.
· Monitor and prepare ERs for payments of bills of general office equipment and supplies.
· Other ad hoc tasks as requested by the Senior Director of Finance and Administration or the Vice President.
- BA in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or related field with Human Resources Certificate.
- Minimum of five years of experience.
- Outstanding command of English, particularly in writing.
- Strong organizational skills and extraordinary attention to detail; and
- Excellent ability to multitask.
Pre-Tax Mass Transportation
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter, résumé, and professional three references to firstname.lastname@example.org (with “HR and Office Manager” as the email subject).
Please send applications by Wednesday, August 10, 2018. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Candidates must be willing to relocate to New York City. No working visa will be sponsored for this position.
IPI is an equal-opportunity employer and strongly committed to hiring and retaining a diverse and internationally representative staff.