126 Hyde Street
PO Box 423240
The Operations Manager, Property Management provides high level, organized, and detailed administrative support to the Property Management and Facilities leadership teams in accordance with Tenderloin Housing Clinic's (THC) Mission, Core Values, and Customer Service Philosophy. This position oversees and coordinates departmental operations, including the creation and maintenance of complex administrative systems. This position supervises the Property Management Administrative Assistant and assists with the front office reception.
- Work with the department leadership to foster program development and achieve targeted objectives and outcomes.
- Partner and coordinate within the department and with other THC departments to meet objectives and ensure comprehensive services.
- Attend, participate in, and facilitate all meetings, as requested.
- Effectively coordinate a multitude of cross-departmental projects (e.g. energy rebate programs, new building acquisitions), including effective communication with staff, clients, and external partners.
- Hire, train, direct, supervise, develop, evaluate, and performance manage the daily activities of staff in accordance with THC policies and directives.
- Conduct regularly scheduled meetings, supervisions, and trainings to motivate staff for success, promote team building, create professional and technical skill development, and establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ensure staff are aware of and correctly implement all safety rules and regulations, and all policies and procedures.
- Supervise agency reception activities so as to maintain a professional, responsive and welcoming reception function for callers and visitors to THC.
- Oversee centralized purchasing, procurement, installation, assembly, delivery, maintenance
- BA/BS degree required; BA/BS degree in relevant field strongly preferred.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years of experience in administration/office management, including research and analysis.
- Must have a minimum of 1 year of experience training and supervising staff.
- Must be able to facilitate meetings and make staff presentations.
- Must have a minimum typing speed 50 w.p.m.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with diverse, low-income, homeless or formerly homeless population preferred.
THC offers a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and vision insurance for full-time employees and their eligible spouse/children, as well as a 403b plan, flexible spending accounts, life insurance, long-term disability, 12 paid vacation and 12 sick days, 11 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays annually.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Tenderloin Housing Clinic is proud of its diverse workforce and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please email a cover letter of interest and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org