130 East 59 Street
About the Organization:
UJA-Federation of New York is the largest local philanthropy in the world. For more than 100 years, we’ve brought New Yorkers together to solve some of the most pressing problems facing our community. Thanks to our network of hundreds of non-profits, we can leverage our expertise across any number of areas — including health and human services, arts and culture, and education — to care for Jews everywhere and New Yorkers of all backgrounds, respond to crises close to home and far away, and shape our Jewish future. Our reach extends from New York to Israel to nearly 70 other countries around the world, touching 4.5 million people each year.
· Maintain and optimize the website to minimize load, processing time, and for mobile responsiveness
· Full QA and testing in all modern browsers
· Ensuring standards-compliant web development to ensure accessibility and future-compatibility of the website front end
· Collaborate with other technical members on the development of applications and systems
· Development, implementation, documentation, and testing of RESTful APIs
Experience and Competencies:
· B.A. required or equivalent experience
· Software-engineering background, including experience in software-development methodologies, best practices, and industry-standard design principles
· Experience with PHP 7.1+ & Zend Framework 3 preferred.
· Experience with Git preferred
· Ability to quickly diagnose issues, and define optimal solutions to technical issues.
· Excellent problem solving, organization, and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and as a team player
· Ability to multitask
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
How to Apply: Please submit your application directly to our job board at UJA Careers Page. Equal Opportunity Employment. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.