2830 S. Central Ave.
SEEKING ONLY THOSE WITH PASSION TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
APCH has an exciting opportunity for an individual with a high degree of energy with a passion to make a difference in the community. We are seeking those looking to take their next step in their career path while serving the community.
COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS INCLUDING
Tickets to Events: NBA/WNBA basketball, MLB baseball, NHL hockey, and NFL football games, concerts, plays, snowboarding, bowling, fund raisers, and etc.
401K plan with up to a 4% Employer match.
Job Title: Development Associate
Reports to: Chief Development Officer
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt/40 Hours
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides administrative support to the Chief Development Officer
- Contributes to the accuracy and integrity of the CRM database, currently Salesforce, by ensuring that all information is entered correctly and up-to-date
- Provides support to various committees, staff and volunteers during fundraising campaigns and events
HOW TO APPLY
For a full job description, please check out our website at: https://apch.org/about/employment/
All applicants must apply by submitting a pdf cover letter and resume to email@example.com and use “Development Associate” in the subject line.
The Development Associate must be able to fulfill all of the elements of the Job Description to the highest standard and be able to work well with colleagues in a high energy, collaborative environment with open communications. A Place Called Home is a learning organization and there is an expectation of continual growth and learning as a community.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
· Experience in Salesforce or similar constituent relationship database highly preferred
· One year of experience in a fundraising environment highly preferred
· Customer service/sales experience preferred
A Place Called Home provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including but not limited to pregnancy), gender expression, gender identity or sexual orientation, military and veteran status, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship national origin, age, physical and/or mental disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, A Place Called Home complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Generous Benefits Package!
Minimum Education Required