Full Time Contract
Details: Commensurate with experience.
7 Rue Daubin
Position: 100%, starting immediately
Location: Geneva, EASL-ILF headquarters Appointment:
The EASL International Liver Foundation is a new global non-profit organization established by EASL (the European Association for the Study of the Liver) committed to increasing the quality of life and reducing premature mortality for the greatest number of people by improving liver health.
As part of its secretariat organizational development, the Foundation is seeking to recruit a highly motivated, self-starter Executive Assistant and Project Support to deliver secretarial and project support tasks.
Specific responsibilities include:
• Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
• Supports bookkeeping, expense tracking, processing and filing
• Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
• Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, minutes taking, archiving, information management and travel.
• Welcomes guests and stakeholders by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
• Maintains stakeholder confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
• Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
• Secures information by completing data base backups.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
• Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Administers project tracking and reporting. Tracks, enters, and maintains project reports and databases
• Assists with staffing requests, event planning and management and booking staff travel
• Assists with scheduling and tracking project shipments
• Additional tasks as assigned by the Project Team
• Ability to effectively project manage and prioritize multiple tasks in fast-paced environment
• Positive attitude; problem solver; high learning agility
• Ability to communicate and work with a diverse set of people, including staff, board members and partners from multiple cultural settings.
• Ability to take initiative and meet goals and objectives
Level of Language Proficiency
Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English language (English mother tongue or bilingual). Any additional language a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
• Please send your motivation letter, a detailed CV and three references to email@example.com before June, 1st 2018. But don’t wait until the deadline! We will start screening right away.
• Please note that only those applicants meeting the profile requirements will be contacted. Applications sent by recruitment agencies will not be considered.