98 Carroll Street
Oversight of client services
- Ensures services and facilities are consistent with organizational philosophy, policies and procedures
- Enacts contingency plans as need; escalates and directs activities during system problems, disasters, etc.
- Identifies potential problems, troubleshoots and escalates issues to management
- Participates in analysis of problems providing input for future process improvements
- Tours physical facility to ensure safe environment for staff, clients, residents, and visitors
- Ensures that required data entry is recorded timely and correctly
Staff Supervision and Development
- Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the Emergency Shelter Associates
- Oversees facility orientation for new staff on Emergency Services policies and procedures
- Effectively communicates with staff to resolve problems
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other employees to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate which will be conductive of maximum employee morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness
Qualifications for Position
Experience : Minimum three (3) years of supervisory experience.
Skills and Abilities : Active listening, monitoring, social perceptiveness, critical thinking, negotiation, time management, persuasion, service orientation, oral comprehension, oral expression, written comprehension, reasoning and written expression
Other Requirements: Valid driver’s license.
A lucrative benefit package that includes a Qualified Retirement Plan
Level of Language Proficiency
High proficient in spoken and written English. Spanish a plus.
Minimum Education Required