BACS Operations and Quality Improvement team is looking for a coordinator with data analysis and visualization experience to conduct analysis and reporting on our Housing and mental health programs. The analyst will be responsible for data review, analysis and reporting for our finance department, program managers, partners. This team also provides auditing, and analysis to compliance functions relative to quality standards to ensure that the agency is prepared for audits and meeting oversight requirements. This position reports to the Operations Director and will work primarily in Microsoft PowerBI.
- Works in conjunction with the Operations Director to initiate, administer, and complete data and analysis and visualization of a variety of agency databases; develops tools to best gather data related to the criteria.
- With the Operations Director, collaborates with external IT services consultant to configure and implement automated reporting in Microsoft PowerBI, and troubleshoot IT issues related to reporting needs.
- Oversees, tracks and conducts audits of program data and collaborates with the Program Manager on performance and corrective action plans. Delivers results to all stakeholders.
- Prepares summary audit reports, analysis, containing findings as well as methodology used and recommendations for improvement; submits reports to the appropriate management staff.
- Ensures that all reporting is conducted in a timely and confidential manner, and all findings are maintained as such.
- Revises reporting practices as needed to improve effectiveness in response to changing organization needs or new/revised regulations, policies and/or guidelines.
- Creates program specific forms and tools to establish workflows for the operation.
- Provides high level analysis and reports on agency outcomes and key indicators.
- Opening, closing and updating clients in various systems including but not limited to HMIS, AVATAR, Insyst, MyOutcomes, Client Data System (CDS) and Clinician’s Gateway. Tracking of CSI data in CDS and Insyst. Processing NOBE’s, note and service deletion request from staff for various systems.
- Tracks monthly QI & QA metrics for program reporting
- Possesses a superior knowledge of the Client Data System, both the front end and back end, and is a ‘super user’ and trainer for all staff and leadership. Providing support to staff in using the company intranet, updating and maintaining SharePoint documents, as well as working with staff on discrepancies with their clients.
- Assisting with and preparing for organizational audits as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Maintains a customer service and strength-based orientation. Embraces diversity in all aspects.
- Deeply connected to and from the community BACS serves and reflective of the BACS community.
- Works well with others and behaves professionally and ethically while developing professionally.
- Is adaptable and open to change and new information; adapts behavior and work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles.
- Adjusts rapidly to new situations warranting attention and resolution.
- Expresses facts and ideas in writing in a clear, convincing and organized manner.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications of Word, Outlook and systems–based documentation platforms. Documents services effectively and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business, mathematics, statistics or social services discipline is preferred.
- Certification or practical experience in data analytics, R programming, data analysis and visualization is ideal
- Experience with SharePoint, Microsoft 365, PowerBI orTableau or other data visualization tools is helpful
- Demonstrated intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Word/Excel, ability to type 45WPM.
- Driver's license is required.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- Fully paid medical, dental, vision, and life insurance coverage for employees AND children
- 30 days off (PTO/Holiday). Annual PTO on your birthday.
- Free iPhone with unlimited data for personal/professional use + laptop for easy mobility for most direct service positions
- 403b with BACS matching contribution
- Annual bonus if agency meets goals
- Tuition reimbursement for student loans & tuition, CEUs, etc.
- Clinical supervision hours towards licensure for most direct service positions
How to apply:
Submit a resume with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience.
Bay Area Community Services is a CARF accredited non-profit, community-based agency celebrating 65 years of serving Alameda and Solano Counties by providing mental health and social services. BACS’ mission is to uplift under-served individuals and their families by doing whatever it takes. We are proud to be one of the leading agencies producing real outcomes to tough social problems. BACS owes its reputation as an innovator to our innovative and entrepreneurial staff. We are seeking individuals who want to transform clinical practice to be client centered and effective in the field and who want to lead empowered teams to meet goals.
Healthcare/vulnerable client employer, verified COVID vaccination required.
BAY AREA COMMUNITY SERVICES IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER