The Communications Coordinator will advance Keshet’s mission and support Keshet’s programming and operations by supporting Keshet’s communications and marketing initiatives, creating marketing materials across a variety of platforms for diverse audiences, ensuring effective use of marketing data, and cultivating clients, partners, and community engagement across Keshet’s multiple intersecting initiatives.
· Support the creation and implementation of Keshet’s Strategic Communications Plan, working closely with the Communications Director and Director of Business Advancement.
· Support management and implementation of general marketing calendar (printings, mailings, ads, calendar listings, related deadlines and production timelines, etc)
· Support the design, production, and distribution of all print materials to support all organizational and programming efforts and objectives, including class schedules, event advertisements, playbills, invitations, etc, in coordination with designers, mailing house, and the Communications Director.
· Write and edit copy, create images/graphics, and schedule posts for all Keshet social media channels and eNewsletters (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mailchimp); list all applicable events in community postings and event listings.
· Track marketing/communications data, including engagement and follower growth on Keshet social media channels; eNews impressions, engagement, reach, and subscriber growth in order to fine tune and improve digital media strategy and impact.
· Video content editing (testimonials, class recordings, performances, etc.) for use on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube, etc.
· Archive all media in standardized and accessible format (photos, videos, press, etc)
· Support Communications Director and Keshet Leadership Team with other efforts, as needed.
The Communications Coordinator will advance Keshet’s mission and support Keshet’s programming and operations by supporting Keshet’s communications and marketing initiatives, creating marketing materials across a…