Interested in a job where you can make a difference by teaching life-long healthy habits to elementary school children?
FAN4Kids, a nonprofit organization, is seeking fitness, nutrition and teaching professionals to teach its fitness and nutrition curriculum in Queens, NY, Bronx, NY and Newark, NJ public schools for the 2018-2019 school year.
· implementing the FAN4Kids curriculum; planning and teaching fitness and nutrition lessons to public school students in grades ranging from pre-k-4;
· structuring and supervising recess;
· planning and conducting parent workshops;
· leading family fitness days;
· periodically collecting and summarizing data
· acting as a liaison between school staff and FAN4Kids
· managing relationships with principals, teachers and aides
The ideal candidate must have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university; experience teaching children and a passion for fitness and/or nutrition, and must be able to work independently.
Classes and associated activities take place Monday-Friday during school hours (approximately 8am-3pm) and occasionally before or after school.
PLEASE send cover letter and resume to:
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required