District Administrator & Communications Assistant
Details: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
816 South 216th St #2
The District Service Center (located in Des Moines, WA) serves 240+ United Methodist congregations in the Washington and Northern Idaho area with 3.0 FTE. The Director of Administrative Services and District Superintendents are seeking a highly organized and self motivated Administrator for full-time duties including:
- E-mail, web and social media communications with churches and individuals
- Data and contact list management
- Event and meeting planning
- Maintenance of mainly electronic and some paper files
- Reception and phone duties
- Record and distribute meeting minutes as requested
We offer a generous benefits package.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish language proficiency a plus.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Apply by March 5th with cover letter and resume to: Bhenshaw@pnwumc.org
Resume should be in PDF format named: last name, first name, – resume – 2018date