Details: SRA offers a competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience and skills.
99 The Embarcadero
We're looking for an experienced candidate to join our team as a Social Media Coordinator. This is an important position where you'll provide essential support for the Marketing and Communications Team. SRA is a thriving and growing organization; candidates will need to be versatile and interested in assuming additional duties resulting from expansion.
- Develop, execute and manage social media marketing campaigns across social media channels including, but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and YouTube
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and external partners to create engaging content highlighting students and all components of the program
- Support marketing strategy, content creation, multi-channel social strategy, analytics, influencer outreach and more
- Create, capture, source and manage multimedia assets for social media content usage, including but not limited to videos and photos of SRA students, alumni, partners and staff
- Monitor, evaluate, and report regularly on performance of growing social media platform communities
- Develop strategic plans and tools to help guide our internal staff and external partners on individual social media use, supporting specific SRA events and overall brand awareness
- Benchmark and research organizations in our space and industry leaders in social media; have a constant eye on social media trends
- Analyze effectiveness of social media marketing strategies and provide recommendations on how to continuously improve
Required Qualifications and Competencies
- Bachelor's degree required
- Social media and communications experience required
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and knowledge of Salesforce
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills; sense of humor
- Self directed and motivated; deadline driven; enjoy working remotely
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Available to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings as needed
- Must live in the SF Bay Area as position involves in-person workshops and meetings with companies, staff and students
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com with "Social Media Coordinator " in the subject line and answer the following question in your cover letter:
1. How do you think social media can directly support the mission and goals of Students Rising Above?
SRA is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes and encourages applications from minorities, people of color, veterans, persons with disabilities, people of any sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and / or expression and members of the LGBTQI community.