About the Role
The Customer Success Associate is responsible for contributing to customer adoption and sales on the new Stellarworx STARs Talent Marketplace. They will guide users through the customer journey including onboarding and implementation, training, and success planning. This person will be responsible for fostering product adoption and user satisfaction, assist with change management, capture and provide product feedback, and track and resolve open issues.
This team member should have a track record of fostering and maintaining strong customer relationships in a start-up-like, agile environment with a keen technical aptitude to learn, adapt, and improve upon new tools and systems quickly.
This fully remote role reports the Customer Success Manager and will be part of a growing dynamic team that includes Customer Acquisition and Product Marketing.
- Create a meaningful first impression to our customers by providing them with a thorough and prompt resolution to customer concerns, questions, or technical issues within agreed upon Service Level Agreement timeframes across a variety of channels such as email, live support, ticketing system, phone etc.
- Track user feedback to help influence the product roadmap and maintain communication with customers to resolve product issues
- Solve complex problems and work on a diversity of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Effectively articulate complex information to customers of all technical levels
- Identify and mitigate risks that block product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Problem solve creatively and be willing to design, learn, and iterate functional processes within an agile, startup environment
- Work closely with the Customer Acquisition and Product to share learnings, feedback, and best practices to continuously learn and develop the Customer Success function.
- Identify and analyze issues, patterns, and trends in technical problems, usability obstacles, and product feedback and clearly communicate back to Product and Marketplace Business teams
- Record and track data and interactions using tools like Jira, Zendesk or similar tools
- Take on ad-hoc projects as necessary to support scaling
Skills, Knowledge & Expertise
- 1-2 years working in customer support, preferably with a SaaS product
- Previous experience working for a startup
- Energetic, proactive self-starter and dedicated team player, highly capable of identifying and executing the necessary steps needed to drive towards individual and shared outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills, allowing you to function within a team and to build relationships with valued customers
- An aptitude and hunger for learning about technology and analytics
- Creative and collaborative problem-solver; comfort working through ambiguity to assess and define priorities effectively
- Strong record of internal and external stakeholder relationship management experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Previous experience working in a remote environment
- Passion for Opportunity@Work’s mission
- Experience with a ticketing system like Zendesk or Helpscout preferred
- Experience with Google suite preferred