Details: Commensurate with experience.
7 Winthrop Square
The National Consumer Law Center® is seeking an Operations and Technical Assistant in our Boston headquarters. The Operations and Technical Assistant will provide administrative and technical support to attorneys and other staff. This is a full time position.
Founded in 1969, the National Consumer Law Center® (NCLC) is a nonprofit, public interest advocacy organization that seeks to build economic security and family wealth for low-income and other economically disadvantaged Americans. NCLC is a leading source of legal and public policy expertise on consumer issues for lawyers, federal and state policymakers, consumer advocates, journalists, and front-line service providers. For more information, please see our website at www.nclc.org.
· Uploading website content (pages, articles, graphics, PDFs, video/audio files)
· Designing, editing, and production of documents and reports in digital and print format
· Designing PowerPoint presentations, user guides, and various internal and external communications
· Creating complex spreadsheets, charts, diagrams, and infographics
· Provide assistance with email marketing (Constant Contact) and CRM database
· Creating fill-in forms in Adobe Acrobat, surveys in SurveyMonkey, Doodle scheduling
· Helping users with software problems
· Bachelor’s degree
· One year of related professional experience required; two years of related experience preferred
· Experience with WordPress, Joomla, Drupal or similar content management platforms
· Extensive experience with Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Adobe InDesign and Photoshop.
· Knowledge of HTML.
· Must enjoy working as part of a team, be willing to change with the needs of the work environment or take on additional responsibilities
· Excellent verbal and communications skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to identify and troubleshoot problems with office applications
The National Consumer Law Center is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status, or to other non-work-related factors.
NCLC offers an outstanding benefits package that includes employer paid medical, dental, life and disability insurance, as well as pre-tax savings plans, a retirement savings opportunity, and generous paid time off including holidays, sick time, personal time, parental leave, and 3 weeks of vacation per year.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com, Subject Line: Operations and Technical Assistant. No phone calls, please.
Position open until filled but applications are encouraged by June 3, 2018.