Director of Weinberg Housing Resource Center (WHRC)
Want to make a difference in the lives of the underserved?
- WHRC is a State of the Art Low Barrier Housing First shelter serving 275 men and women 24-hours daily, 365 days per year.
- Highly structured shelter with a staff of 75 for operations and case management covering day, evening, overnight and weekend.
- WHRC is a program of Catholic Charities of Baltimore
- The program is a part of the path to housing coupled with services including:
- Shelter Diversion
- Housing planning and placement
- Crisis Prevention
- Recidivism prevention
- Emergency Sheltering 365 days per year
- Overflow and Winter Sheltering
- Daily programming for life skills, grief, substance abuse, mental health management, other
Looking for a person with 7 years or more experience managing all areas of homeless shelter operations. Must have experience in budget management, reporting and staff management as well community engagement and the ability to work with funders and regulatory bodies.
For a full description/posting and/or to apply, please go to our website at www.cc-md.org/careers.
For more information, please call Mary Ann McCloskey, Talent Acquisition Partner, Catholic Charities, 667-600-2293 or email@example.com.
Catholic Charities is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Excellent benefit package including medical, dental, life insurance, vacation and sick leave, holidays, 403b Savings retirement plan, life insurance - free and supplemental
Level of Language Proficiency
Ability to communicate and implement the vision and purpose of WHRC and present a warm and welcoming attitude toward to staff, volunteers, clients, and to the community organizations.
Minimum Education Required