Details: commensurate with experience
9739 Ojai Santa Paula Road
Title: Operations Manager
Status: Full-time, Tuesday – Saturday
Start Date: June/July 2018
Application Deadline: Applications accepted on a rolling basis until position is filled.
The Operations Manager is responsible for overseeing and managing operations for The Ojai Foundation, including programs, the land and business office.
- ∞ Understands and can communicate the mission of The Ojai Foundation
- ∞ Organized, self-directed and flexible
- ∞ Strong administrative skills
- ∞ Willingness to learn and practice stewardship of a 36-acre campus
- ∞ Works well individually & as part of a team in a community environment
- ∞ Proficiency in Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, Google Suite, Microsoft Office, E-tapestry, Word Press, Adobe
- Creative Suite, CRM, and/or aptitude and willingness to learn
- ∞ Works well individually & as part of a team in a community environment,
- ∞ Willingness to participate in TOF community functions and trainings.
- ∞ Maintain master Google calendar (includes programs, key dates, etc.)
- ∞ Oversee business office (manage accounts payable and receivable, grant-related items, insurance, payroll)
- ∞ Oversee and manage program logistics
- ∞ Manage website development, as necessary
- ∞ Produce monthly e-newsletters and appeals in conjunction with staff
- ∞ Maintain a social media presence (FB, Instagram) and promote programs online
- ∞ Recruit & oversee interns
- ∞ Maintain paper files and e-files for the business office
- ∞ Participate in common tasks (stewardship of land, shrines, etc)
- ∞ Manage the production and distribution of new and/or existing print materials
- ∞ Coordinate outreach to new and ongoing program participants, patrons, and supporters
- ∞ Other duties as needed
- Compensation & Benefits
- This is a full-time, salaried position. FTE salary range is $30,000-50,000, commensurate with experience. All new hires are subject to a 90-day review period. Employee becomes eligible for medical and dental benefits upon successful completion of the review. Employer would consider structuring the position to accommodate an independent contractor.
- This position reports to the Co-Director(s).
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required