After 30 years and an initial seed capital of $30,000 from area parishes, The Resurrection Project (TRP) has grown to become a powerful and effective social enterprise that seamlessly blends community development, community organizing, and advocacy with human service delivery to create vibrant, healthier, and involved communities. Our efforts have resulted in leveraging more than $500 million in community investment.
TRP’s Community Wealth Building division builds financial empowerment and lays the foundation for economic vitality so individuals and business owners can directly invest in the community and have a visible stake in its destiny. Individuals and families are placed on the path of financial stability through financial coaching, homeownership education, foreclosure prevention, and access to affordable and appropriate financial products. TRP has a designation as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) and is a managing real estate broker. These services are integrated in a branded experience titled Full Circle Homes
General Job Description
In support of its mission, The Resurrection Project seeks a Program Supervisor for relief programs due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The Program Supervisor will oversee the training, technical assistance and support for sub-grantees.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as lead trainer for TRP’s subgrantee partners and community navigators
- Devise, manage, and coordinate training and technical assistance for program sites in the form of in-person trainings and convenings, webinars, and conference calls, and other means as appropriate
- Oversee assigned portfolio assuring sub-grantees can meet their goals and adhere to contract
- Assist Program Director in implementing and executing TRP’s grant award process
- Engage frequently in strategic thinking particularly as it relates to the development of community navigator program management and synthesizes trends and provides recommendations as needed
- Train and coordinate partners in relief campaigns
- Conduct site visits at program sites or virtually
- Assist Program Director in managing budget, evaluation methods, and reporting related to grants and ensuring compliance
- Maintain required job skills and core professional competencies.
- Attend and participate in required educational programs and staff meetings. This includes conferences, meetings, and trainings across the city, region, and country.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Essential Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree and three years’ experience in housing counseling, community development, finance, real estate, social work or related field, or equivalent experience required.
- Experience in management, and/or coordination of federal, state, or local housing programs and initiatives.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in partnership with residents, local leaders, and all nonprofits to strengthen and advance multiple aspects of other Financial Wellness Programs.
- Excellent analytical, writing, and organization skills with the ability to work well under pressure, multi-task, and meet established timelines and goals.
- Demonstrated skills in facilitation, relationship building, and collaborative planning
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and duties.
- Demonstrated public presentation skills.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office and Internet required; Smartsheet and Salesforce preferred.
- Highly motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as part of a team, problem solve, and be persistent.
- All other duties as assigned.
Special Working Conditions and Demands
- Willingness to work flexible hours as needed; evenings and weekends required.
- Access to a car, valid driver’s license, and ability to travel within the metropolitan area and sometimes out of state.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: $45,000.00 - $55,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Supervising Experience: 3 years (Preferred)
- Social Work: 3 years (Preferred)
- Community Development: 3 years (Preferred)
- Housing Counseling: 3 years (Preferred)
- Finance: 3 years (Preferred)
- Housing Program Management: 3 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place