Details: TBD Depending on experience
5137 Castello Drive
The Southeast Region of The Sunshine Kids Foundation, a national non-profit organization dedicated to children with cancer, is looking for an energetic, focused, friendly, upbeat, and creative individual to be the new Activity Coordinator at their office based in Naples, FL. Candidates must be passionate about enriching the lives of children who are fighting cancer. A love of children and appropriate interpersonal communication skills are a must.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Special Projects Coordinator with the development, implementation and follow-up of both national and local events
- Working with Sunshine Kids, their parents, hospital representatives, volunteers and donors
- Social media posting
- Performing administrative duties such as data entry, monthly newsletter creation
- Answering phones, meeting and greeting visitors
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience with general office duties preferred
- Ability to travel and work evenings and weekends when needed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge and experience with MS Office applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS Publisher
- Raiser's Edge database experience a plus but not required
- Conversational Spanish a definite plus but not required
- Ability to multi-task and have exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Social Media experience with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience with Constant Contact preferred but not required
- Team player
- Positive attitude
The Sunshine Kids offers competitive pay with full benefits.
Salary: TBD, Depending on Experience
Medical, dental, 401K, paid vacation
Level of Language Proficiency
Working knowledge of Spanish preferred
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Contact Brooks Tomb, Director of Regional Offices with cover letter and resume.
Please take the time to look at our website (www.sunshinekids.org) and communicate why you are interested in this work.