The mission of The Nature Conservancy is to conserve the lands and waters on which all life depends. Since our founding in 1951, The Nature Conservancy has protected more than 117 million acres of land and 5,000 miles of rivers worldwide — and we operate more than 100 marine conservation projects globally. We have more than 1 million members and dedicated staff working in all 50 United States and more than 30 countries around the world — we are everywhere you want to be!
The Events Manager provides a range of services related to producing special events for The Nature Conservancy’s Washington philanthropy program and the Washington chapter as a whole. They are the primary event planner for donor and local community Conservancy events.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 3 years related experience or equivalent combination.
- Experience coordinating projects.
- Experience planning and managing events.
- Experience managing a budget and contracting with vendors.
- Experience working for a donor audience.
- Ability to travel within Washington State; must have a valid driver’s license or ability to obtain one prior to beginning the position.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
For more information and to apply, please visit www.nature.org/careers and search for job ID# 46914 in the keyword search. Deadline to apply is 11:59 PM EST October 25, 2018.
The Nature Conservancy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are encouraged to apply.