1560 Wilson Blvd
Hours of Operation for this position are Monday - Friday (or Monday - Thursday). Hours are 9-2 or 9-3 for a total of 20-25 hours per week. This is a non-exempt position according to the FLSA (Fair Labor Standards Act). As a part time employee this potion will receive access to the commuter program in an addition to their hourly wage.
- Making telephone contact with current donors, discussing AICR programs, diet and cancer and soliciting their continued support through regular appeals and thank you calls
- Manages call flows for all appeals (an average of 300 calls per day) and all other programs through call system reporting. This includes making sure that all functions of the system are working properly and reports in the correct manner.
- Performs or assists staff members in performing duties when volumes require the additional assistance due unexpected spikes or staffing issues
- Reviews and investigates any errors on donor records to address immediate complaints made by donors to a staff member during calls.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Positive upbeat attitude
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- High School Diploma or Equivalent G.E.D
- Customer Service: 2 year
- Telemarketing: 1 year
- Must be proficient with computers
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings
Please send a cover letter and resume with three professional references to hr @aicr.org
Job Type: Part-time
Level of Language Proficiency
Fluent English is a mandatory requirement
Minimum Education Required