The Property Department is tasked to maintain Bay Cove properties at an optimal level of quality, safety and comfort while developing new program sites in step with agency growth.
Primary responsibilities of Facilities Craftsmen include:
- Assessment and identification of solutions for needed repairs and perform needed repairs/preventative maintenance.
- Provide routine building and equipment maintenance.
- Make assessments and identify solutions for needed repairs and preventative maintenance, with focus on cost effectiveness and durability.
- Perform necessary repairs, improvements and preventative maintenance.
- Work as part of construction team on larger projects.
- Train building occupants on building systems and preventative maintenance.
- Perform grounds care tasks such as landscaping and snow removal.
- Demonstrated hands-on construction or building maintenance experience, preferably in a property management/development setting.
- Ability to go up and down stairs to multiple floors to perform assessments and make repairs/improvements.
- Ability to do heavy lifting.
- Reliable personal vehicle for transportation of self, tools and materials to and from job locations.
- Consistent access to own basic tools for use on the job.
- Ability to works evenings, weekends or holidays, as needed.
- Driving License Required? Yes
Excellent benefits package including health and dental insurance, 403(b) retirement plan, tuition reimbursement/remission, paid vacation & holidays, sick time pay, and employee referral bonuses.
Minimum Education Required