Details: Commensurate with experience.
9159 Brookville Road
We are looking for a mature, dependable, administrative professional who can manage a large volume of calls and help with data input.
The phone rings a lot here, with calls coming from people who need our assistance and from people who would like to help in myriad ways. The Call Center Associate fields a large volume of incoming calls and connects callers to the appropriate team, or takes messages as necessary.
This position requires an ability to have nuanced communication and appropriately handle an array of different types of calls with patience and kindness, treating each caller like they are the first caller of the day.
The individual selected for the position will demonstrate a genuine commitment and a sense of urgency for the mission, in addition to the commitment to providing fundamental support to A Wider Circle’s daily operations. This position can be full- or part-time.
- Act as the first point-of-contact for callers – from those seeking help to those seeking to contribute to the movement – with the highest level of professionalism and compassion
- Work closely with sensitive donor data by way of careful data entry
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Strong administrative skills and ability to handle daily operations with maturity and professionalism
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy with message taking
- Dedication to careful and efficient data entry
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Enthusiasm for providing fundamental support to several dynamic teams here
- Experience with databases preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Spanish is a plus
- A passion and demonstrated commitment to the movement to end poverty
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position is also offered as a part-time position. A full-time position would be one weekend day and four weekdays. Part-time can be 3-4 hours per day or 2-3 full days per week. For more information on A Wider Circle and other opportunities, please visit awidercircle.org.
Level of Language Proficiency
Spanish is a plus, but not required.
Minimum Education Required