3711 Woodward Avenue
- Some college or college degree preferred.
- Experience in a nonprofit organization and an understanding of fundraising preferred. A minimum of one year of fundraising, database, or transferable experience preferred.
- Superior computer skills required. Must be a Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel power user. Demonstrated experience with mail merges a plus.
- Experience with fundraising or patron databases required. Familiarity with Tessitura a plus.
Personal Attributes and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively with staff and patrons.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and an ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to focus intently on the task at hand with the utmost attention to detail and an intense commitment to accuracy.
- Ability to treat confidential and private information with discretion.
- Interest in the arts and/or classical music a plus.
Reports to: Stewardship Manager
Works closely with: Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Associate Director of Campaign and Stewardship, 4-5 Gift Officers across individual, corporate, and foundation giving, and other members of the Advancement and Finance teams.
Minimum Education Required