Details: Salary commensurate with experience.
1111 14th Street Northwest
District of Columbia
About Physicians for Social Responsibility
Physicians for Social Responsibility (PSR) is an independent 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that has been working for more than 50 years to create a healthy, just, and peaceful world for both the present and future generations. Throughout its history, PSR has provided a strong medical voice against the development and use of nuclear weapons. Our other major programmatic focus is climate change — another catastrophic disaster that threatens the plant. As the health and safety risks associated with climate change become more apparent, and the dangers posed by nuclear weapons are making headlines once again, we are moving aggressively to revamp our programs and materials (including a new web site) to respond to the growing needs of our revitalized membership.
Database and Research Manager
PSR is currently searching for a part-time Database and Research Manager, who is responsible for managing and maintaining our member database , and collecting, processing, and reporting on data relevant to organizational fundraising.
- Manage and maintain PSR’s member database, Engaging Networks.
- Assist chapters with data lists as needed.
- Ongoing management of updates and customizing features for database.
- Direct education training for staff and chapter partners with database vendor.
- Manage the database to facilitate exceptional information recovery.
- Pull data and lists and review for accuracy and completeness as requested/needed.
- Prepare routine reports analyzing direct mail campaign costs, revenue, and response rates.
- Drafting prospect profiles for potential and current donors as assigned
- Identifying potential foundation and corporate funders
This position reports to the Senior Manager of Philanthropy.
PSR offers health benefits for part-time work.
Level of Language Proficiency
- Bachelor’s degree.
- At least 1-3 years of related work with CRM and database experience.
· VERY HIGH Excel abilities essential; familiarity with pivot tables strongly preferred.
· Adaptive and quick to learn new technology.
- Adobe InDesign experience or willingness to learn.
- Excellent attention to detail and strict adherence to timelines.
- Solid written and oral communications skills.
- Positive attitude and be a team player who can work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Advocacy background is helpful.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please submit a cover letter describing your qualifications and salary requirements and resume.
Electronic submissions via email are required: email@example.com
No telephone inquiries, plesae.
Job open until filled.
PSR is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, disability, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or veteran status.