Details: £36,000 - £43,000 per year plus excellent benefits
47-49 Durham Street
Want to use your skills in budgeting to play a vital role in making clean water, decent toilets and good hygiene normal for everyone everywhere?
Join WaterAid as Programme Finance Analyst to work in one of the UK’s Best Workplaces™ acknowledged by 2018’s Great Place to Work®.
You will lead on developing approaches to the costing and pricing of our work, ensuring optimal recovery of core organisational costs and adherence to value for money principles. You’ll play a key role in ongoing work to devise improved tools, systems and processes relating to the financial and commercial aspects of bid development and contract management. You’ll support the budgeting and financial management of specific bids/contracts as required and provide continuous analysis of historic project costs to make bid budgeting more evidence-based.
The post is offered on a two year fixed term contract with possibility of renewal.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
· Have a financial background with a strong track record of developing budgets for winning bids/proposals to institutional donors for large, multi-year development projects in low income countries (or transferable experience from other sectors).
· Experience of designing tools, systems and processes to improve the financial aspects of bid development and contract management with a particular emphasis on optimising the recovery of core organisational costs
· Experience of budgeting (costing and pricing) for commercial and/or results-based contracts as well as traditional grants
See job description linked below for full details of the role.
With a commitment to our vision, you’ll get inspiration from the change you help make happen. We appreciate and respect different people and ideas, allow the chance to grow and the space to be yourself at your best.
Excellent benefits include:
- 28 annual holiday days, plus bank holidays and additional leave purchase
- 3%, 4% or 5% pension contributions double-matched by WaterAid
- Agile/flexible working and family friendly policies
Please note: We are unable to provide sponsorship for this post. In order to apply for this post, you must be able to demonstrate your eligibility to work in the UK.
Availability for interview is required during w/c 8th October.
Applications will close one minute before midnight on 7th October 2018.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please visit our website for the full job details and to apply.