275 7th Avenue
CancerCare seeks an enthusiastic candidate to provide general support for the Development Division with a main focus on Special Events.
Some responsibilities include:
- General event set up, break down and follow up.
- Coordinate event volunteers
- Creating event related communications and place event details in community calendar.
- Generate mailing lists using Raiser’s Edge to query and export data.
Requirements, Education and Skills
- 3 years of development experience.
- Raiser’s Edge proficiency necessary.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Detail oriented, able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Auction experience desired but not necessary.
- Some nights and weekends during peak event periods required with travel to Connecticut, Long Island and New Jersey.
- Must be able to lift 25-40 lbs and possess a valid driver’s license.
Excellent benefits and vacation.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Sara Yashpan, Manager of Special Events, Cancer Care, 275 Seventh Ave., New York, NY 10001; firstname.lastname@example.org.
CancerCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.