1875 Connecticut Avenue Northwest
District of Columbia
Make your mark—and an impact! Washington, DC-based Ceca Foundation is looking for qualified candidates to help expand and improve its innovative charitable program for hospitals, nursing homes and hospice centers. Your work benefits patients and long-term care residents by engaging those who can make the greatest impact—their caregivers. To date, Ceca’s program has been deployed in ~25 healthcare institutions in the mid-Atlantic region.
About Ceca Foundation
Ceca Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charity that prides itself on its entrepreneurial roots. We’ve developed a unique way to recognize and reward outstanding nurses and other caregivers at partner healthcare institutions—an Award program that leverages technology to celebrate exceptional acts of caregiving. Ceca provides cash awards for our honorees, while also delivering a turnkey solution to organizations enabling a peer-to-peer nomination process and best practices for Award selection. Over 4,500 healthcare staff have been recognized through the program, and 350 have also received cash awards. Learn more at www.cecafoundation.org.
Director of Marketing works with the COO and Chief Executive in marketing and communications to support both internal (Program marketing) and external (new healthcare partner, association, corporate and community partnerships). This includes onboarding documents, caregiver engagement, creative marketing and upkeep. You will be working to ensure the continuity and effectiveness of the Ceca Caregiver Award Program.
- WordPress: updates (versions, themes, plugins)
- CecaTV websites and CecaFoundation.org
- Google Ad Words review and optimization
- Program Toolkit updates
- Ensuring Toolkit materials are in Word format for easy updating
- Account management (creative marketing, implementing and tracking initiatives) for Ceca healthcare partners
- Hands-on work with healthcare partner staff (training, adoption programs, etc.)
- Database management for survey and performance results
- CecaTV Expansion, evolution and development
- Strategic Marketing
- Corporate Partnerships
- New Partner Acquisition
- Association Partnerships
- Energetic! Outgoing and passionate about improving care at partner health facilities.
- Organized. Track action items, monitor and troubleshoot operating issues, etc.
- Creative. Brainstorm new and interesting ways to increase Program participation.
- Analytical. Comfortable with tracking metrics and finding process efficiency.
- Proactive. Can work independently and look several steps ahead.
- Team Oriented. We appreciate complementary skill sets and a sense of humor.
Minimum Education Required