231 E Third Street, G-106
Little Tokyo Service Center is seeking a Development Associate to play a key role on the capital campaign for a development project.
www.TerasakiBudokan.org for background and current status of project.) He/She will
work closely with the Budokan campaign team and LTSC’s development team to cultivate
and steward donors through multiple outreach efforts including individual donors,
events and outreach efforts. The Budokan Development Associate will also provide
general support to the overall campaign targeting primarily Japanese American and
APA communities. Some of the tasks will include, but are not limited to the following:
Capital Campaign Fund Development
• Work with the Budokan team and other LTSC staff to develop goals and implementation
steps for a community gifts campaign (donors of $10,000 & under). Communty
gifts efforts include, but are not limited to, direct mail, email, peer-to-peer, social
media and events.
• Assist in executing the Budokan campaign’s digital outreach efforts including, but not
limited to maintaining Budokan’s website and social media pages.
• Actively build relationships and create awareness through outreach events, community
meetings, management of volunteers and involvement in targeted sports communities.
• Actively participate in community fundraising efforts.
Capital Campaign Administration
• Develop and maintain databases, documents, spreadsheets, calendars and other
records to assist in the organization of the capital campaign.
• Assist in the processing of donations, donor recognition and other information.
• Assist in the production and distribution of campaign materials.
• Actively participate in the Budokan team assignments and functions.
• Be able to contribute to the success of others (co-workers and volunteers) and learn
• Be a positive-minded team player who can identify and execute new ideas and areas
Time-off benefits for vacation and sick leave. Health insurance, dental and vision plans. Optional retirement plan.
Minimum Education Required