S V Degree College road
Grameena Vikas Kendram Society for Rural Development (GVK) is an innovative Indian NGO based in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, South India.
We are a hybrid organization with a mission to bring about sustainable life for rural communities in South India, with a major focus on cotton and sweet orange farmers. We try to achieve this by developing agricultural, human-centered projects which combat climate change/environmental degradation and address socio-economic issues affecting farming communities.
Our social media accounts on Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn. @gvksociety
Since we are a fast growing social start up, several new opportunities are arising. We are currently seeking a communication officer to monitor our social media accounts. This is a great opportunity for freshers to expand their social media experience and take our social media presence to the next level. Also website management/maintenance is a possibility.
You can either work remotely or in our head office in Kadapa, Andhra Pradesh, India.
- Opportunity to get a paid position after 6 months
- To be a part of Innovative projects
- Possibility to interact and visit with tribal villagers and farmers in Eastern Ghats, Southern India.
- A certificate of excellence
- Your profile will be added to our website
- An exciting intercultural start-up environment
- Authentic Indian experience, you will become a part of the GVK family
Level of Language Proficiency
Proficiency in English
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please send an email containing CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com. In case you need more information, do not hesitate to email us. We look forward to receiving your application. Thank you!