Details: Salary range is commensurate with experience.
142 Berkeley Street
Family Reach seeks a creative, energetic and mission-oriented design professional to join a close-knit team in its Boston office. Reporting directly to the Senior Communications Manager, the Graphic Design and Website Coordinator will have a unique opportunity to play a leading role in the expansion of Family Reach’s brand and web presence as the organization experiences tremendous growth. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and managing multiple projects at once. This role is perfect for a recent graduate with design and web experience who is looking to develop new skills and grow with a team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize, layout, and design all printed and digital marketing collateral including general mission brochures, logos, advertisements, development tools, and event-related collateral
- Conceptualize, layout, and execute PowerPoint presentations as needed by the development team
- In conjunction with the Content Coordinator, support social media campaigns and create content for a variety of social media platforms including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Develops and maintains relationships with printing vendors, negotiates rates and manages bids and contracts
- Serve as the webmaster, maintaining and updating website graphics and content
- Conduct quarterly reviews of website analytics
Knowledge and Skills Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing or related field. Extensive experience in Graphic Design required
- Minimum of 2 years graphic design experience
- Minimum of 2 years related marketing experience
- Experience in managing all aspects of print production processes
- Experience in creating print and digital advertising and promotional materials
- Experience in social media marketing campaign development and implementation
- Experience designing presentations, brochures, displays and packaging
- Skilled knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Acrobat Pro
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of web/digital design (HTML, CSS) and previous experience with Wordpress
- Familiar with social media best practices across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge and familiarity with video editing tools preferred, but not required
Family Reach is a national nonprofit dedicated to alleviating the financial burden of cancer. Working with more than 300 hospitals and cancer centers nationwide, the organization provides immediate financial assistance, education and navigation to families before they hit critical breaking points. Family Reach’s efficient, solutions-driven model bridges the gap between hospital and home, quickly providing the vital support families need to stay afloat. For more information visit www.familyreach.org.
Family Reach is an equal opportunity employer.
Family Reach offers a comprehensive benefits package with medical, disability, retirement and generous vacation and holidays.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Send a thoughtful cover letter and resume to email@example.com