349 East 149th Street
Planned Parenthood of New York City is seeking a Case Management Coordinator. The Case Management Coordinator is a member of our Project Street Beat team, located at 349 E 149th St, Bronx, NY 10451.
It is an exciting and important time to work at Planned Parenthood of New York City. We are building on our strength with dynamic new leadership, talented staff members, engaged donors and activists, and amazing community partners. We are determined to thrive and grow in these times of transition and resistance.
Working at PPNYC is more than a job. It is an opportunity to help ensure that all New Yorkers have access to affordable, high-quality sexual and reproductive health care and evidence-based education programing so they can lead healthy lives and fulfill their dreams. We approach our work through a reproductive justice lens, seeking to break down the barriers, whether through our services, education or advocacy efforts, which prevent individuals from accessing the health care and information they need and deserve.
At PPNYC, we provide the absolute best care to our patients and our communities through innovative health care delivery and education programming. We care for everyone who walks through our doors regardless of insurance, ability to pay or immigration status. As a leading voice for reproductive freedom, PPNYC fiercely advocates for policies to ensure that all New Yorkers will have access to the full range of reproductive health care services and information.
PPNYC knows that our greatest asset is our people. We offer competitive compensation and robust benefits package to eligible employees. Our benefits package includes comprehensive health and dental insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan including an employer contribution, and generous paid time off.
What the Case Management Coordinator does:
- Provides support to Associate Director of Case Management in the day-to-day operations of HIV care coordination, harm reduction and supportive services for Project Street Beat (PSB)
- Coordinates case management service delivery and ensures the quality of service delivery and documentation meets the standards of PPNYC and funders
- Supervises Case Managers and Engagement Specialists
- Provides client recruitment and outreach, case management, advocacy, risk reduction education and counseling, and emotional support, as needed
We’re seeking candidates who have:
- BA required
- Requires at least 3-5 years’ experience providing case management services to individuals dealing with a variety of socio-economic issues
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity
- Experience working with special populations with a wide range of social issues, including but not limited to prostitution, involvement with criminal justice system, intravenous substance use and extended periods of homelessness
- Must be sensitive to cross cultural differences and issues related to sexual orientation and gender identity
- Must have strong interpersonal skills
- Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required
We offer an excellent, comprehensive benefits package!
Level of Language Proficiency
Bilingual Spanish/English preferred but not required
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Are you interested in bringing your passion, commitment and expertise to Planned Parenthood of New York City? Please follow this link to submit your resume and cover letter. No phone calls; PPNYC will contact select applicants to conduct an initial phone screening.
Planned Parenthood of New York City is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value a diverse workforce and inclusive workplace. People of color, people with disabilities, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people are encouraged to apply. We consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, disability, socio-economic status, marital or veteran status, pregnancy status or sexual orientation.