81 Willoughby Street
Responsible for program development and implementation of Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) and Mental Health Counseling for Job Training and Peer Training program.
- Day to day guidance and operational oversight for the HCBS team and mental health counseling to vocational and peer participants.
- Develop and revise processes for services for services intake and performance metrics to assure that all state, local and client requirements are met.
- Coordinate credentialing of service providers.
- Ensure all services and activities requested by an individual are coordinated and monitored.
- Create program evaluation, quality assurance and quality improvement of program services.
- Identify job issues that impact successful work performance.
- Keep and enter progress notes and attendance in reporting system.
- Participate in case conferences.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Participate in advocacy efforts and direct action to end the dual crises of homelessness and AIDS.
- Master’s Degree in related field, MSW or LMSW preferred.
- Experience working with persons with issues of drug use,mental illness, chronic illness, HIV/AIDS and homelessness.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to create user friendly tracking and documentation systems using spreadsheets, work with people with various disabilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Housing Works provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics..
Minimum Education Required