Part Time Temporary
Details: $15.00 per hour
4261 N. 5th Street
Esperanza has an immediate opening for a Temporary Part-Time Human Resources Assistant that would provide administrative support to the Human Resources office.
Esperanza is a faith-based organization committed to raising awareness and identifying resources that strengthens the Hispanic community.
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and general employee services for the Human Resources Department. This position is responsible for HR department recordkeeping functions to include maintenance of HRIS systems, personnel files, background clearances, benefit/payroll documentation, and new hire documentation. This position will provide administrative support and perform general clerical duties and Reception area tasks.
The successful candidate will have: 1+ years’ experience of Human Resources related activities in a professional setting. Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
BA/BS degree from an accredited college or university with a concentration in Human Resources or other related field of study is preferred.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities include:
- Strong administrative skills with excellent organization and attention to detail.
- Possesses strong interpersonal skills as demonstrated by compassionate, courteous, cordial, cooperative, and professional interaction with co-workers, visitors, vendors, and key stakeholders, and members of the community.
- Ability to operate a computer and use a variety of common software programs including Microsoft Office, spreadsheets, and customized databases
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals or groups both in writing and verbally. Bi-lingual (Spanish).
Level of Language Proficiency
Bi-lingual (Spanish) is preferred.
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Interested candidates should forward a resume along with salary requirements to:
4261 North 5th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19140