2533 West 3rd Street
The Payroll Administrator will manage the payroll functions including the processing and issuance of payroll to ensure that employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner and payroll reporting requirements are met. This position will demonstrate continuous effort to improve payroll and time and attendance tasks, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly with Director of Administration and Director of Finance to provide quality seamless service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Manage payroll functions including the processing and issuance of payroll to ensure that employees are paid accurately and in a timely manner and payroll reporting requirements are met.
· Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system.
· Record employee information such as exemptions, transfers, and resignations, to maintain and update payroll records.
· Manage and oversee CHIRLA’s Time and Attendance system.
· Monitor timecards and review employee time on an ongoing continual basis to enforce organizational protocols.
· Work with Directors, Supervisors and Human Resources to assure that employees are tracking and allocating time correctly.
· Work closely with Director of Administration to assure that staff is adhering to the organizations policies.
· Ensure that the data in ADP Workforce Now is current. Assess data integrity by running queries and analyzing data. Compile reports from ADP system.
· Prepare and manage a biweekly payroll for CHIRLA Staff.
· Review Time and Attendance for all CHIRLA staff.
· Prepare reports for review of Director of Finance & Associate Director.
· Work with employees and supervisors to assure completion of all Time and Attendance records (timecards).
· Create Time and Attendance and Time Off data.
· Review Payroll documents and Pay Statements when delivered.
· Sort and distributed Pay Statements to Staff.
· Cycle all data and create records backups.
· Be the point person for staff regarding payroll related needs.
· Provide training and support to new and current employees in use of ADP Workforce Now.
· Reconcile Kaiser, Dental and Vision premiums against payroll deductions on a monthly basis.
· Ensure that payroll provider accurately and timely file quarterly reports to federal and state agencies.
· Review quarterly report for accuracy, discrepancies and outstanding tax liabilities
· Respond to employment inquiries.
· Upload administrative forms into ADP platform for staff access.
Benefits include 401 K plan, health, dental and vision plans.
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required