180 Bloomfield Avenue
- Full agreement with and willingness to uphold the Statements of Faith and Principle and policies of First Choice Women's Resource Centers.
- Graduation from an accredited ultrasound school.
- To provide ultrasound exams and appropriate medical recommendations for each client in an atmosphere of warmth and compassion through listening and other helping skills.
- To provide accurate information and education on abortion, sexual health and prenatal care.
- To follow all policies and procedures regarding ultrasound, counseling, helpline, and office flow-through.
- To offer counsel, material resources and referrals appropriate to a clients’ situation.
- To appropriately follow-up clients according to the policies and guidelines of the Center.
- In scans, identify of heartbeat, crown rump length and gestational sac.
- To read and follow all office procedures.
- To keep up-to-date on statistics and information relating to ultrasound techniques, pregnancy, abortion, sexual health and adoption through in-services; magazines; journals; and newspaper articles.
- To keep current on the information in the First Choice Women’s Resource Centers referral book.
- To record all client contact on the client Intake Forms and in Client Services computer program.
Salary includes health and dental insurance.
Minimum Education Required