1500 Franklin Street
Serving adults with serious mental illnesses, the Adult FSP (Full Service Partnership Program) provides an intensive array of recovery-oriented services and supports both in the office and in the field, including linkage to housing, basic needs assistance, linkage to physical health care, benefits assistance, employment services, psychiatric medical care, and integrated mental health and substance abuse treatment services.
Evaluates needs of clients and develops treatment plan in coordination with others for individuals with mental, emotional, or substance abuse problems. May also assist with family, parenting, and marital problems; suicide; stress management; problems with self-esteem; and assisting clients in applying for and obtaining other social services while providing a safe and supportive environment for agency’s clientele and adhering to laws regarding confidentiality and reporting requirements. Activities may include individual and group therapy, crisis intervention, case management, client advocacy, prevention, and education. Maintain accurate detailed observation and progress records for electronic billing data entry.
Program Specific Responsibilities
· Provide case management, mental health services, and crisis intervention for chronically mentally ill adults.
· Develop and maintain good clinical relationships with clients.
· Collaborate with community partners in housing including Tenderloin Neighborhood Development Corporation, Larkin Street, and Community Housing Partnership.
· Provide case management and independent living skills education to clients in the office and in the home.
· Rotate on-call support to clients after hours/weekends.
· Responsible for 25 hours of direct service to clients per week.
· Maintain timely documentation of services provided.
· Carry a caseload of up to 20 clients.
· Provide officer-of-the-day responsibilities as part of the team.
· Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related fields of study required
· Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in case management and mental health services with severely mentally ill, dually diagnosed adults
· Experience with Medi-Cal billing/documentation
· Working knowledge of word processing (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Access)
· If registered intern, current California State registry certification. Supervision is offered for MFTi, ASW, and/or Registered Psychologist
· Knowledge of the MHSA philosophy of care a plus
· Willingness to work from a strength-based, harm reduction, client centered model with an emphasis on evidence-based practices
· Strong organizational skills
· Strong communication skills
· Time management skills
· Strong Interpersonal skills
· Ability to maintain accurate and timely documentation of clinical work
· Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
· *Bilingual skills in Cantonese and English are required for this position
Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (PPO or HMO options)
403(b) retirement plan
Employer paid life insurance
Employee Assistance Program
Flexible Spending Account (both medical and dependent care)
11 Paid holidays
21 days of Paid Time Off
Level of Language Proficiency
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please apply to: https://workforcenow.adp.com/mascsr/default/mdf/recruitment/recruitment.html?cid=9c300a41-fe2e-4662-a78c-2024acc13fa0&jobId=151601&lang=en_US&source=CC3&ccId=19000101_000001