Homeless Child Care Subsidy Program Manager
- Job posted by Child Care Resources, King County and Pierce County
1225 S Weller ST,
Do you have a passion for helping homeless children ages 0-5? Do you have program management and people management skills? Come join our passionate, diverse, family friendly exceptional team!
The Homeless Child Care Subsidy Program Manager is responsible for the strategic visioning and operational implementation of a program that provides child care subsidy and service coordination services for children experiencing homelessness and their families across King and Pierce Counties. This position is also responsible for the oversight of two additional child care subsidy projects for low income families.
Nature & Scope
The Homeless Child Care Program Manager is a member of the Family Services Department and reports to the Family Services Director. They are accountable for
• promoting quality early learning for children;
• ensuring access to quality early learning environments for the most vulnerable children;
• overseeing grants and contracts associated with the program they manage
• monitoring program expenditures;
• tracking and analysis of program data to best demonstrate program impact; and
• representing the agency with local organizations and stakeholders invested in serving the most vulnerable children and families.
Applications accepted until role is filled.
For more information on Child Care Resources, please visit our website at www.childcare.org.
Generous benefits provided
Minimum Education Required
How To Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter detailing how your experience and interest is a match for this specific position to email@example.com